You'll find lots of free time activities all year round, too...
- in spring you can enjoy seeing the blossoming apple trees on foot or by bike
- walk through the unique Frühlingstal valley, which starts near our house
- discover Montiggl forest and the surrounding countryside by mountain bike
- there are some riding stables on the road past St. Michael that are open all year round with riding lessons for children too
- you can play tennis on 2 sandy courts in Montiggl
- visit 'Ötzi', the oldest inhabitant of South Tyrol, in the Museum of Archaeology and take the opportunity to stroll through the old town of Bozen (the Lauben arcades) to the historical 'Obstmarkt' fruit market
- call in at the new Messner Mountain Museum
- use the golf course on the Mendel Pass
- in autumn we'll roast you some chestnuts gathered during the day served with grape juice and the new wine
- there are lots of great ski resorts for the winter, as well as ice-skating on Montiggl lake or the smaller Langmoos lake
- in December you can go to the Christmas markets in Bozen, Meran and Brixen, as well as admire the nativity scene in the historical village centre of St. Pauls and enjoy the special atmosphere of the place
- ... and lots more!